Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Have A Blog!! (。→∀←。)

Hellloooo~
I'm successfully have a blog now!
Superrr happy!
After dealing almost 2 hours go back and forth to read how to make a blog on google, finally I made one *lol*
Sooo, I actually make this blog to publishing my passions into it
I love Korean makeup and skincare soooo much that I have tons of it lol
I've tried many brands since I was 15 *and now I'm 17, time surely flies teehee*
I think it's a shame to keep my opinion for myself only. I adore all the beauty bloggers out there who help me a lot choosing my ideal skincare hehehe
I also want to find more friends who have the same passion with me (✿´ ꒳ ` ) 
Other than it, I have a big obsession to food. I always take pictures of interesting foods I've eaten and I post it on my facebook -a lot-. I even make some reviews on it but lately, I start to feel facebook's not a right place to do that kind of things. Blog is. It's more opened to worldwide, it could be read by anyone.
I also want to share my thoughts about life and anything goes around it! Facebook couldn't help me.
The same thing goes on my hobby to vlog my travels to different locations in this world. I could post the photos on facebook, but I also want to share the great journey with another people other than my schoolmates, promoting the place to them. 
So ...I think blog is a good place to share all of them. 
I'm still a newbie. I'm so new to this kind of things. And also, English is not my mother tongue. I'm sorry if sometimes the words get mixed up. I'll try to improve my skills in reviewing something, editing photos and etc :)
I hope this blog will help you  (๑′ᴗ‵๑)
Have a great day,,
-You are irreplaceable, you are-

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations for create a blog! :) Hope to see more about your passion!

    xo
    Lemiza

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog maybe you are interested check it out http://lemizysconfessionbook.blogspot.nl/2013/02/time-for-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! -^^-
    Thx soo much to visit my blog !! ^^
    I've been so busy lately so I didn't see your comment :(
    I'll visit your blog soon, hope I'm not too late X-o

    ReplyDelete